Endurance Lightweight Down Parka
Our signature performance parka, engineered to a standard rather than a price point. Ultra-light. Ultra-warm. Ultra-efficient. Filled with 100% pure European goose down, it offers proven levels of insulation down to -30°C. It has a deep collar, removable STX hood trim, waist draw-cords and external hand warmers. Handmade in the UK and built to last a lifetime. This is Shackleton’s pinnacle explorer-grade piece.
- 1000 fill power down.
- 100% pure European goose down.
- Water resistant shell.
- Fleece lined chest pockets.
- Ergonomic hood.
- Removable faux fur trim.
- Packable design, allows the parka to compact to 2 litres.
- Internal storm cuff.
- Four internal zipped pockets.
- Internal hem and waist draw cords.
- Sleeve and chest branding.
- Colour coded stuff sack.
- Made in the UK.
Measurements in centimetres
Sleeve length (2)
Body length (from shoulder to hem) (3)
|Across shoulder (4)||43.6||46||48.4||50.8|