Skip to content
- Lightweight, windproof, water-resistant technical fabric shell and super-lightweight nylon lining for premium down lofting.
- Packable to 1.5 cubic litres for ease of transportation.
- 800 fill power European goose down filling for unsurpassed warmth to weight ratio.
- Weighing 700g with peak performance in temperatures between 0˚C and -20˚C according to Antarctic testing.
- Removable hood for personalisation according to weather severity.
- Adjustability through the draw cords on the hem and hood.
- Bobbled Shackleton star logo zip pullers for easy operation in sub-zero climes.
- Two external hand warmer pockets.
Internal body core proximate zipped pocket providing your tech with necessary warmth in extreme cold.
- Shackleton star logo patch on left arm.
- Made in the UK.