Wild Down Jacket
The Wild is a versatile winter piece. Each jacket is hand-filled with 100% pure European goose down for optimal performance between 0°C and -20°C. Windproof, water-resistant, and a removeable hood. It is incredibly light, weighing just 700g, packable to one and a half cubic litres in its stuff sack. Perfectly-suited for a range of environments and scenarios.
- Lightweight, windproof, water-resistant technical fabric shell and super-lightweight nylon lining for premium down lofting.
- Packable to 1.5 cubic litres for ease of transportation.
- 800 fill power European goose down filling for unsurpassed warmth to weight ratio.
- Weighing 700g with peak performance in temperatures between 0˚C and -20˚C according to Antarctic testing.
- Removable hood for personalisation according to weather severity.
- Adjustability through the draw cords on the hem and hood.
- Bobbled Shackleton star logo zip pullers for easy operation in sub-zero climes.
- Two external hand warmer pockets.
- Internal body core proximate zipped pocket providing your tech with necessary warmth in extreme cold.
- Shackleton star logo patch on left arm.
- Made in the UK.
Measurements in centimetres
Sleeve length (2)
|Body length (from back neck to hem) (3)||69||71||73||75|
Body length (from front neck to hem) (4)
Across shoulder (5)