Submariner Roll Neck Sweater
The iconic Submariner jumper with its roll neck, deep welts (hem) and cuffs, has been a British seafaring stalwart for over 100 years. Frank Worsley, skipper on the Endurance certainly relied on his. The Shackleton Submariner is made in Britain with 100% British crafted three-fold wool for both durability and comfort. The fitted feel and drop shoulder design ensure the Submariner allow for greater freedom of movement. The tight weave and fold over neck will keep you warm and offer protection against harsh winds like little else.
- Based on a traditional Submariner as worn by The British Royal Navy.
- Features iconic Shackleton Star patch on upper left arm.
- Wool is treated to prevent shrinkage and is machine washable.
- Turtle neck for extra insulation & warmth.
- Deep welts & cuffs providing a snug fit around waist and wrists.
Measurements in centimetres
Sleeve length (from side neck point) (2)
Across shoulder (3)
Body length (from back neck to hem) (4)
Neck depth (unrolled)
- Three fold 100% pure new British lambswool.
- Made in Manchester.
- Features iconic Shackleton Star & quote hem label.