Warm, Durable, Itch Free and Naturally Lightweight
The Shackleton Scarf is made from the finest 100% Merino wool. The natural fibre gives a soft and luxurious feel against your skin. Not only is the Merino Scarf comfortable and insulating, but it will regulate your body temperature as the weather warms.
This stylish, comfortable, luxury scarf is perfect for winter on the slopes and makes a great gift. It also includes Shackleton's nine pointed star and his inspirational words, 'It is in our nature to reach out to the unknown'.
- Made in Leicestershire.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Exceptionally soft & comfortable.
- Fine yarn and knit.
- Length - approximately 180cm.
- Features the iconic Shackleton Star & quote label.
- Merino is an excellent insulator.
- Quick drying.
- Hand wash.
- Dry flat.
Delivery & Returns
We deliver worldwide.
Shipping is charged at the following flat rates:
- UK (including Northern Ireland) - FREE
- Within the European Union - FREE*
- Rest of the world - FREE*
FREE UK returns using ColletPlus.
Further information on our returns policy can be viewed here.
*Free on all orders over £100
Shackleton jackets are sized as follows
Shackleton knitwear is sized as follows
Shackleton socks are sized as follows
|uk 4-7||uk 8-12|