Skip to content
Each Vincent sweater is unique due to the natural veining of the graphene fibres.
- 12 gauge knit using merino wool with integrated graphene grid construction for softness and advanced technical properties.
Zonal graphene-knit construction fully utilises the properties of graphene, including anti-odour, anti-bacterial, anti-radiation, anti-UV, anti-pilling, unmatched strength and optimal heat distribution.
- Worstead spun, meaning the base layer is smoother, denser and more lustrous, allowing its performance properties to apply with a thinner knit.
- Merino properties make it quick drying and breathable with water resistance added by the fine water-repellant coating.
- Performs as a base layer in sub-zero conditions.
- Embossed Shackleton star logo in grey on the sleeve.
Venting at the spine, underarm and sternum to prevent overheating.
- Made in the UK.