Skip to content
- A welded and sealed seam design provides a shell that is waterproof, windproof and stylish in its execution.
Graphene grid lining provides anti-odour, anti-bacterial, anti-radiation, anti-UV, anti-pilling properties as well as unmatched strength, pliability and heat distribution.
- 800 fill power European goose down filling provides protective insulation against the coldest conditions on earth.
Large external alpine pockets provide superior storage with internal hand warmers for help in the coldest environments.
- 7 internal pockets, including drop pockets and mesh sleeves for protective storage of important items.
Swiss 3-Layer Fabric outer shell is waterproof, abrasion-resistant and pliable for superior protection and manoeuvrability.
- Waterproof and highly abrasion resistant CORDURA patches on areas of high wear risk.
Zipped underarm system for optional extra ventilation.
- Two-way die-cast zip for both a robust, alloy-backed build and a waterproof structure.
- Internal storm cuff for added thermal retention in the wrist.
Triple hood toggle system, for adjustability and snorkel form to protect against even the planet's coldest conditions.
- Removable STX trim, for personalisation according to the wearer's needs when exploring.
Lateral zips for comfort when seated for extended periods.
- Iconic Shackleton star on the left arm.
- Made in Italy.