Skip to content
- Comprised of 30% cashmere and 70% lambswool, combining a soft touch with superior insulation and natural moisture wicking properties.
- Fully fashioned hand-linked construction means greater attention to detail for each sweater and a more personalised feel.
- Chunky rib stitch construction for improved insulation levels around the chest and back, keeping vitals warm.
- Full cardigan stitch styling, inspired by those worn in Antarctica by Tom Crean during the early 20th Century.
- High funnel neck design adds a heritage style and heat loss prevention around the neck.
- Raglan sleeves give the wearer extra manoeuvrability and reduce friction.
- Shackleton star logo sewn into the hem.
- Made in Italy.