Skip to content
- Hand sewn and filled using 100% pure European goose down for superior insulation against the world's coldest climates.
- Japanese technical fabric outer shell, providing a lightweight body and water resistant capabilities through the hyper-thin internal membrane.
- Ultra-light, water repellant lining designed for limiting down migration.
Down-protected external hand warmer pockets with premium insulation to protect against the cold when inactive.
- Extra collar depth helps retain vital insulation around the neck.
Triple hood toggle system, for adjustability and snorkel form to protect against even the planet's coldest conditions.
- Removable STX trim, for personalisation according to the wearer's needs when exploring.
- Packable design, allows the parka to compact to 2 cubic litres.
- Waterproof rating of 15,000 HH.
- Internal storm cuff for increased thermal retention in the wrist.
- Four internal pockets provide storage for essential gear.
- Hem and internal waist draw chords for increased comfort, air flow reduction and superior heat retention.
- Iconic Shackleton star on the left arm.
- Made in the UK.