Pilot Down Jacket
Inspired by polar aviators operating in the most extreme environments on earth, the Pilot Jacket is engineered to be practical in constantly fluctuating temperatures between +5°C and -20°C. It is waterproof and built for purpose. It incorporates the revolutionary technical properties of graphene – the strongest, thinnest material ever discovered – making it hugely efficient at regulating body temperature.
- 100% waterproof
- Graphene lining provides ground-breaking heat regulation
- 800 fill-power European goose down (95/5 ratio)
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- Lateral zips for comfort when seated
- Large external pockets with internal hand warmers
- 7 internal pockets
- Abrasion-resistant Swiss 3-Layer Fabric shell
- Cordura used on areas of high wear risk
- Internal storm cuffs
- Adjustable hood
- Removable synthetic fur hood trim
- Chest and sleeve logo
- Made in Italy
Measurements in centimetres
Sleeve length (from side neck) (2)
Body length (from shoulder to hem) (3)
Body length back (shoulder to hem) (6)
Graphene is a revolutionary material, first isolated in 2004 by Andre Geim and Konstantin Novoselov, who took a block of graphite and dissected it layer by layer until only one remained. It is the lightest, strongest, most conductive material ever discovered.
Graphene can regulate body heat better than any other material on earth. Due to its thermal conductive properties, body warmth is preserved and distributed when in cold climates and then dissipated accordingly during spells of physical exertion.
Graphene equates to clothing that is lighter, warmer and tougher. And it doesn’t stop there. It also reduces humidity, is anti-microbial, anti-UV and anti-radiation.